Sexual Health Services
The City of Ottawa’s free Sexual Health Clinic has a number of youth satellite clinics around the city.
The clinic offers discreet, sympathetic drop-in care and support to youth age 29 and under including:
- Counselling on healthy sexuality, including sexually transmitted infections (STIs) and contraception
- STI testing and treatment for some infections
- Confidential HIV testing
- Emergency contraception (ECP)
- Pregnancy testing and options counselling
- Pap testing (for those who qualify)
- Hepatitis A & B immunization (for those who qualify)
- Free condoms and resource materials
SNCHC is a drop-in location for this clinic on Wednesdays from 2 - 5 p.m. with service available in English and French.
For information about more locations and times of Ottawa Public Health clinics, please contact the City of Ottawa’s Sexual Health Info Line at 613-234-4641 or 1-800-267-7432, or visit their website.
Call: 613-234-4641 or