Translation Services USA

Income Tax Program

The Income Tax Program runs each year in March and April.  We can accommodate a variety of languages as well as complete past tax returns up to 10 years.

Required Documents:

  • Government Issued ID

  • Most recent Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) ‘Notice of Assessment’

  • T4, T4A, T4A(P), T4(RSP), T4A(OAS),T4E, T5, T3, and T5007

  • Universal Care Benefits (RC62), childcare expenses, tuition/education receipts (T2202A)

  • Disability Tax Certificate (T2201)

  • Recent proof of rent record, medical receipts, and charitable donations

  • Public transit passes or receipts

Learn More                                                              

Additional Information