Multicultural Seniors Program
The Multicultural Seniors Program has been serving immigrant seniors since 2004. The program promotes health and well-being by providing social activities, educational sessions, and physical activities for Arabic, Chinese, English, and Russian communities. We support initiatives to build and strengthen the ties between multicultural communities and promote active engagement.
The Multicultural Seniors Program:
· Provides seniors with community resources
· Connects seniors with services
· Enhances quality of life
· Reduces the risk of isolation
· Provides a safe space that fosters friendship
· Provides fun opportunities for seniors
Please call 613-820-4922 ext. 3590 for more information about our programming!
Call: 613.820.4922 ext 3590