Health Promotion - South Nepean Satellite
The Health Promotion team works in neighbourhoods with community residents and partners helping to build and support local advisory groups.
The South Nepean Satellite covers the Nepean, Rideau and Osgoode areas of Ottawa.
These advisory groups lead action towards improving well-being using community resources.
This Health Promotion team works in the following neighborhoods:
- Parkwood Hills ( Meadowlands, between Merivale and Fisher)
- Bells Corners
The team is also a member of a rural collective for rural issues and opportunities in Ottawa. Programs and activities organized with residents and partners include:
- Drop-in exercise and social programs for various groups
- Community events
- Workshops or presentations on topics requested by the community
- Stakeholder or resident advisory groups in each neighborhood
For more information please contact:
- Health Promoter - 613-288-2825 ext. 2134
- Community Health Worker - 613-288-2825 ext. 2144
Call: 613-288-2825 ext.2134