Tue, Mar 03|
Britannia Woods Community House
Positive Discipline in Everyday Parenting
Time & Location
Mar 03, 2020, 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Britannia Woods Community House, 115-9 Ritchie Street, Ottawa
About the Event
This series of 8 weekly sessions will help you identify your long-term arenting goals and learn:
· How day to day interactions can help you reach these goals
· How to self-regulate so you can help your child learn this critical life skill
· How to use warmth and structure – two of the most important parenting tools
· How your child’s brain and body develop over time, and how to adjust your parenting strategies as your child grows.
· How a problem solving approach can be applied in any challenging situation. For parents of children from infancy to 18 years of age. Priority will be given to families with a child between 2-6 years old.