Positive Discipline in Everyday Parenting
Time & Location
About the Event
This series of 8 weekly sessions will help you identify your long-term parenting goals and learn:
· How day to day interactions can help you reach these goals
· How to self-regulate so you can help your child learn this critical life skill
· How to use warmth and structure – two of the most important parenting tools
· How your child’s brain and body develop over time, and how to adjust your parenting strategies as your child grows.
· How a problem solving approach can be applies in any challenging situation.
For parents of children from infancy to 18 years of age. Priority will be given to families with a child between 2-6 years old. Location: Bayshore drop-in site, 210 Woodridge Crescent, Ring 101 for access, workshop will be in the basement room. Snacks and childcare are available. To register or for more information, please contact Waffa Elhaddad at 613-820-4922 ext.3379.