Tue, Feb 11|
Pinecrest-Queensway Community Health Cen
Positive Discipline in Everyday Parenting
Time & Location
Feb 11, 2020, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Pinecrest-Queensway Community Health Cen, 1365 Richmond Road, Ottawa, ON, Canada
About the Event
This series of 8 weekly sessions will help you identify your long-term parenting goals and learn:
· How day to day interactions can help you reach these goals
· How to self-regulate so you can help your child learn this critical life skill
· How to use warmth and structure – two of the most important parenting tools
· How your child’s brain and body develop over time, and how to adjust your parenting strategies as your child grows.
· How a problem solving approach can be applies in any challenging situation.
For parents of children from infancy to 18 years of age. Priority will be given to families with a child between 2-6 years old. Location : Pinecrest Queensway Community Health Centre, 1365 Richmond Road. Childcare available for children 0 to 6 years old. To register or for more information, please contact Waffa Elhaddad at 613-820-4922 ext.3379