Youth LEAD Employment Program
The Youth LEAD Employment Program provides:
- Training and certifications such as Non-Violent Crisis Intervention, First Aid, CPR, and Food Handlers
- 14 weeks of learning in a social services environment (12 hours eachvweek)
- Group workshops
- Job search support
- Employability skills
- Life Skills
- An understanding the Canadian workplace
To be eligible for Youth LEAD, participants must be:
- Between the ages of 15 and 29
- A permanent resident card holder or under refugee protection
- Out of work
- Out of school
For more information, please call 613-288-3880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Funds for the Youth LEAD Employment Program are provided by Immigration, Refugee, and Citizenship Canada.