United Sisters is an early intervention program for Ottawa girls ages 10 to 15.
The goal of the program is to assist young girls in developing the skills needed to be confident, independent, and active members of their communities.
Each week, girls will take part in a wide range of fun activities such as arts and crafts, games, movies, cooking, workshops and special outings.
United Sisters also provides a great way for girls to make new friends while sharing in amazing and empowering experiences. The program runs in the following seven communities:
1. Accora Village Recreation Centre, 98 Woodridge Crescent, Friday: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m
2. Foster Farm Community Centre, 1065 Ramsey Crescent, Monday: 4 - 6 p.m.
3. Michele Heights Community House, 2950 Penny Drive, Monday: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
4. Britannia Woods Community House, 115 Ritchie St, unit 9, Monday: 4 - 6 p.m.
5. Morrison Gardens Community House, 965-A Morrison Drive, Thursday: 4 - 6 p.m.
6. Pinecrest Terrace Community House, 2483-B Iris Street, Thursday: 6:30 - 8:30 p.m.
7. Winthrop Court Community House, 38 Winthrop Private, Friday: 4 - 6 p.m.
United Sisters is always ready to welcome new members!
For more information please call us at 613-820-4922 ext 3397.
Call: (613) 820-4922 ext 3397