This service is funded by the Government of Ontario.
Job Track is a 15-week work experience program offering the following:
- Pre-apprenticeship training and work experience for the Child Development Practitioner trade
- Three weeks of training and certifications
- 12 weeks of paid placement in child care setting
- Exposure to related trades
- Life skills
To be eligible for the Job Track Childcare Program you must meet all of the following:
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Have a high school diploma or equivalent
- Be out of work
- Be out of school
- Be experiencing barriers to employment
- Be willing to be immunized and provide a police record check
For more information, please call 613-288-3880 or email email@example.com.