Housing services are in French, English and Arabic. An appointment is required. Please see Resources & Links below for details:
The Community Legal Education Ontario (CLEO)
CLEO helps people by giving them practical legal rights information. CLEO helps people to understand and exercise their legal rights. CLEO works with people who have low income or who face barriers, such as literacy and language.
City of Ottawa Financial Program
Provides financial help to residents who:
- Are on a fixed income (e.g. Canada Pension Plan)
- Have a low income with limited savings or
- Are unable to receive financial help from anywhere else
To start the application process, please call 3-1-1.
City of Ottawa Home Support Services
This service supports clients with medical needs, who have some or no supports in the community, and need help with light housekeeping.
This service is for people:
- With a low-income
- Who receive Ontario Works, or
- On the Ontario Disability Program (ODSP).
To find out if you qualify, please call 3-1-1.