The Health Promotion team works in neighborhoods with community residents and partners helping to build and support local advisory groups.
These advisory groups lead action towards improving well-being using community resources.
Programs and activities organized with residents and partners include:
- Drop-in social programs for various groups
- Community events
- Workshops or presentations on topics requested by the community
- Stakeholder or resident advisory groups
- Safe People leadership training for resident leaders
- Community needs assessment
For more information please call 613-820-4922.