This service is funded by the Government of Ontario.
Future Builders is a 15-week work experience program for youth providing:
- Pre-apprenticeship training and work experience in general carpentry
- Three weeks of safety training and certifications
- 12 weeks of paid placement in construction
- Exposure to related trades
- Life skills
To be eligible for Future Builders, participants must meet all of the following:
- Be between the ages 16 and 29
- Have reached grade 10 or the equivalent
- Be out of work
- Be out of school
- Have a barrier to employment
For more information, please call 613-288-3880 or email email@example.com.