Vocational Mentorship Application Process
Who can apply?
Anyone who has:
- A disability (visible or not visible)
- English communication skills necessary for the workplace
- A commitment to all program requirements and his/her career development
- Access to a reliable transportation method to attend all placement hours as well as peer support meetings
- Has been professionally trained either Internationally or in Canada
How to apply?
You could also:
Drop off your resume and contact information to:
Pinecrest-Queensway Community Health Centre
ATTENTION: Natasha Hance, Program Facilitator
1365 Richmond Road, 2nd floor Reception Desk
Ottawa, ON, K2B 6R7