Sexual Health Services
The City of Ottawa’s free Sexual Health Clinic has a number of youth satellite clinics around the city. The clinic offers discreet, sympathetic drop-in care and support to youth age 29 and under including:
- Counselling on healthy sexuality, including STIs (sexually transmitted infections) and contraception
- STI testing and treatment for some infections
- Confidential HIV testing
- Emergency contraception (ECP)
- Pregnancy testing and options counselling
- Pap testing (for those who qualify)
- Hepatitis A & B immunization (for those who qualify)
- Free condoms and resource materials
For information about locations and times of Ottawa Public Health clinics, contact the City of Ottawa’s Sexual Health Info Line at 613-234-4641 or 1-800-267-7432, or visit their website.
This is a drop-in service available in English and French.