ON y va
Pinecrest-Queensway runs the Ottawa-West Nepean Ontario Early Years Center, which offers a variety of free programs and services for parents and caregivers of children 0 to 6 years old .
Ontario Early Years Center services are facilitated by experienced parent support workers who can answer questions, provide information and access referral services. CEP programs include:
- day centers where families can play and learn together in a child-friendly space,
- workshops on a variety of topics related to parenting and child development,
- toys, books, DVDs and resource kits available on loan,
- opportunities for parents and caregivers to connect with others in the West Ottawa community,
- information and references to services.
Services are offered in English and French. To learn more about the Ottawa West Nepean CEEC and its programming, click on the calendar link or contact us at 613-820-4922 ext. 3650 or by email at EarlyONyva@pqchc.com .
Information hours and referral service:
Monday 8h30 – 12h00 / 13h00 – 16h30 (Closed the afternoon, the 4th Monday of the month.)
Tuesday 8h30 – 12h00 / 17h00 – 19h30
Wednesday 8h30 – 12h00 / 13h30 – 16h30
Thursday 8h30 – 12h00 / 13h00 – 16h30
Friday 8h30 – 12:00 / 13:00 – 16:30
Saturday 09:00 – 11:00