ON y va
Pinecrest-Queensway runs the Ottawa-West Nepean Ontario Early Years Center, which offers a variety of services for parents and caregivers 0 to 6 years old.
Ontario Early Years Services are able to answer questions, provide information and access referral services. CEP programs include:
- day centers where families can play and learn together in a child-friendly space,
- workshops on a variety of topics related to parenting and child development,
- toys, books, DVDs and resource kits
- opportunities for parents and caregivers to connect with the West Ottawa community,
- information and references to services.
Services are offered in English and French. To learn more about the Ottawa West Nepean CEEC and Its programming, click on the calenda r link or contact us at 613-820-4922 ext. 3650 gold by email at EarlyONyva@pqchc.com .
Information hours and referral service:
Monday 8:30 am – 12:00 pm / 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Tuesday 8:30 am – 12:00 pm / 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am – 12:00 pm / 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Thursday 8:30 am – 12:00 pm / 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Friday 8:30 am – 12:30 pm 00 / 13:00 – 16:30
Saturday 09:00 – 11:00