The Ottawa job market has never been more competitive, and if you are currently seeking employment you owe it to yourself and those who depend on you to put yourself in the right position to achieve. Pinecrest-Queensway’s Employment Services department is an efficient, results-oriented group dedicated to providing Ottawa west end residents with the tools they need to be successful.
- Visit our employment resource centre for free access to computers, office services, job postings and the most up-to-date Ottawa employment information available
- Attend upbeat, dynamic workshops, job fairs and events to gain motivation, direction and access to job search tools
- Participate in one-on-one employment counseling [for individuals who quality]
- Make connections with other resources and services. If PQCHC doesn’t have the service you need, we will help you find it!
In addition, Pinecrest-Queensway Employment Services gives qualified individuals access to numerous government employment programs, including
- The Second Career Program – An Ontario government service for workers who have been laid off from a full-time job during the past four years. Second Career provides workers looking to enter a new field with as much as $28 000 in funding to cover the costs of education and associated expenses such as books and living expenses.
Visit PQCHC Employment Services today, and find out how we can contribute to your success.
2525 Carling Avenue, Unit 6
Ottawa, ON K2B 7Z2
This Employment Ontario Service is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario