Employing Young Talent Incentive
Support to Youth
Employment Services provides an entry point for youth to long-term employment.
Youth receive individualized support for :
- Their job search
- Resume writing
- Interviewing skills
- Getting matched to an employer
The types of jobs and industries that we have placed youth in include:
- Hair salons
- Naturopathic clinics
- Office work
- Customer service
- Food service/restaurants
- Event planning/ Marketing
- Eco energy
- Automotive and car detailing
- Dental services
- Coffee shops
- 15-29 years old
- Resident of Ontario
- Unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week
- Not attending an educational or training institute full-time
For more information about this program please contact PQ Employment Services at 613-288-3880
Support to Employers
Employers who hire youth are eligible to receive financial incentives in exchange for providing an entry point into long term employment for youth between the ages of 15-29. Through the program, employers receive up to $2000 when hiring and retaining youth.
Employers who participate in the program can expect to receive the following supports:
- Access to youth who are motivated, qualified and meet YOUR hiring needs
- An incentive of $1000 upon hiring a youth through our services.
- Support in retaining employees.
- A retention incentive of $1000 when the employer retains the youth for a minimum of 20 hours per week for a period of 6 months.
For more information about this program please contact PQ Employment Services at 613-288-3880.
This Employment Ontario service is funded by the Government of Ontario.