Ontario Early Years Centre (OEYC)
Pinecrest-Queensway operates the Ottawa-West Nepean Ontario Early Years Centre (OEYC), providing a variety of free programs and services for parents and caregivers of children aged 0 – 6.
Ontario Early Years Centre services are facilitated by experienced Parent Support Workers, who can answer questions, provide information and access to referral services. OEYC programs include:
- Drop-ins where families can play and learn together in a child-friendly space
- Workshops on a variety of parenting and child development topics
- Toys, books, DVDs and resource kits available for lending
- Opportunities for parents and caregivers to connect with other people in the Ottawa west end community
- Information and referral to services
Services are provided in both English and French. For more information on the Ottawa-West Nepean OEYC and its programming, please click on the link to the calendar or contact us at 613-820-4922 ext. 3650 or by email at email@example.com.
Information and Referral Service Hours:
Monday 8:30 am – 12 noon / 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm (closed in the afternoon every 4th Monday of the month)
Tuesday 8:30 am – 12 noon / 5:00 pm – 7:30 pm
Wednesday 8:30 am – 12 noon / 1:30 pm – 4:30 pm
Thursday 8:30 am – 12 noon / 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Friday 8:30 am – 12 noon / 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 11:00 am